..."popsicles on the porch"...what a great afternoon treat and our favorite way to spend time together! These are simple and precious moments! Princess #1 and Princess #2 along with Little Man #1 and #2 are my inspiration for most of these writings.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"A Few of My Favorite Things"


Fall is my favorite time of year! Here are a few things that I look forward to!

  • The Cool Weather

  • The beautiful turning of the leaves on the trees..."if" your lucky to find them here!

  • A cup of coffee on the porch with my husband before the kiddos wake up

  • Bundling up underneath the covers and snuggling with my hubby

  • Seeing the girls run around the house in their warm pajamas...you know, the kind that have the feet on the bottom...too cute!

  • Now that I know how to use my bread maker, the smell of warm bread baking when you walk through the door!

  • Lighting our fire place,...that is...when the weather is cold enough!

  • Hanging out at the property with family and enjoying each others company

  • Enjoying a camp fire and roasting marshmallows with the girls

  • The random smell of wood burning outside

  • Putting on a pair of flannel pj's and curling up on the coach and reading a great book!

  • The many trips to Starbucks!

  • Baking Cookies
  • Carving Pumpkins
  • Celebrating our Anniversary

  • Taking our family vacation


What about you? What are the things you look forward to this season?

No comments: