..."popsicles on the porch"...what a great afternoon treat and our favorite way to spend time together! These are simple and precious moments! Princess #1 and Princess #2 along with Little Man #1 and #2 are my inspiration for most of these writings.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Pink and Blue

Pink is the color around here, plastic shoes clicking on the hard wood floors, and little twirling princesses singing and dancing all around! Even our dog is a girl!

Though Tim loves his girly girls, his anticipation is growing as we count down the days left until baby boy arrives. I know he can't wait to add a little more testosterone to the mix!

Here are few things he asked me to make sure NOT to let his boy get into while he's at work...




Or this







I think Tim is planning on flooding the house with camaflouge, trucks, trains, overalls, and guitars! What fun awaits us all!

2 comments:

Terri said...

how sweet!!!

i have to say Tim deserves a little testosterone around the house. I understand how he feels with all the testerone in my home...i need the opposite :-)

ohhhh one day i'm sure!

so happy for you guys!

-Terri

Casi Howard said...

Mel- yall look like you have such a great time!! I sure hope the Lord gives me some sweet daughters that love all those girly things!!