..."popsicles on the porch"...what a great afternoon treat and our favorite way to spend time together! These are simple and precious moments! Princess #1 and Princess #2 along with Little Man #1 and #2 are my inspiration for most of these writings.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cheers!

What a great way to start the week! Not only did I get to sleep in today (thanks to my wonderful hubby) but I took the kiddos for a fun play date with some special friends (Terri, Matthew and Andrew) down the street. The girls had a blast and baby Cash ended up spleeping through the entire visit! He was an angel!

And mommy lucked out when all 3 kiddos ended up napping at the same time today--what a treat! You mommy's know this is no small task! I might have been tempted to join my crew and sleep as well, but since I had slept in this morning I decided to tackle my Monday chores. Though I didn't complete all, I was able to tackle quite a bit! Here's to a great day!

1 comment:

monique said...

Girl, I'm impressed!!!!! Sounds like a fantastic day.