..."popsicles on the porch"...what a great afternoon treat and our favorite way to spend time together! These are simple and precious moments! Princess #1 and Princess #2 along with Little Man #1 and #2 are my inspiration for most of these writings.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WFMW: Saving Plastic Bags

Saving the plastic bags that clothes, linens and other various products come in sure have come in handy--a great tip my mom gave me! I have used these to save various things like toys, puzzle pieces and even organizing the endless and ever-growing kids socks!









Recently this came in handy when the girls received sleeping bags for Christmas. Instead of shoving them away in a closet somewhere, I was able to store these together in the plastic bag that I had saved from an old comforter. Now these are tucked away very neatly in the top shelf of the girl’s closet. It’s simple, practical and works for me!



For more WFMW tips be sure to visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Dee Dee and I live in Colorado! I happened across your blog and love it! I am a SAHM in my heart, but at this time I have to work. Thnks for your posts I look foward to reading them!

Amy Jo said...

I love plastic bags too! I save them all and get excited when I have extras hanging around waiting to be filled. I also keep some of our seasonal clothes in old comfortor bags. Mostly I use them to store puzzles and toys with lots of pieces, just like you do.