..."popsicles on the porch"...what a great afternoon treat and our favorite way to spend time together! These are simple and precious moments! Princess #1 and Princess #2 along with Little Man #1 and #2 are my inspiration for most of these writings.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Jesse Tree-Creation Ornaments

Here are few more ornaments the girls made for our Jesse Tree from our story on Creation. Aren't they so cute!




Here is a video clip of Papi sharing the story of creation with them and some pics of the girls hanging up their ornaments on the Jesse Tree
.











Ellie saying, "I did it!"

Before going to bed Isa asked me what story and ornament we would be doing tomorrow! Can you tell I'm enjoying this new little tradition we've started! Thanks again for the idea rocks in my dryer!

No comments: