..."popsicles on the porch"...what a great afternoon treat and our favorite way to spend time together! These are simple and precious moments! Princess #1 and Princess #2 along with Little Man #1 and #2 are my inspiration for most of these writings.

Friday, November 23, 2007

A Disney Vacation!



We just got back from our vacation to Disney World in Florida! Talk about being blessed!! Not only did we have free tickets to Disney World but my sister lives right across the street from the park, so we had free lodging too! Not to mention, she's a manager at the Maggianos down there in Orlando, so we enjoyed free italian food two nights in a row! God is so good!

The best thing about or trip was the Character breakfast we did before hitting the park one morning! Not only did we have an amazing breakfast, but the girls got to meet some of the Disney characters like Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch! The girls LOVED it! Tim and I still can’t get over the looks on their faces. That is something that will be etched in our memories forever!





The worst thing about our trip was the LONG drive! Toting little ones around along with being 6months pregnant meant that we stopped approximately every 2 to 2.5 hours. Not to mention, I 10 was closed down on the way back home so it took us about 20hrs to get there and back! Amazingly though, the girls did very well!



My favorite Picture from our trip!

4 comments:

Erin said...

We've missed you guys, but it looks like you've had a great time! The girls look absolutely delighted! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Mel,

I am so glad that I got to see you all. I had a wonderful time with you, Tim, and the girls. I'm glad I got to go to the character breakfast with you. The girls really loved it and it gave me so much joy to see the looks on their faces. Love you!

Jenny

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

What a great trip! How fun!! And FREE!! That's the best!! =)

I'm Nicki, found you on CWO, nice to "meet" you! =)

casey said...

what a fun family trip! you guys look like you have so much fun together, and there is so much love in your family. i love seeing that! your girls are way too cute. loved thier dresses on sunday.