..."popsicles on the porch"...what a great afternoon treat and our favorite way to spend time together! These are simple and precious moments! Princess #1 and Princess #2 along with Little Man #1 and #2 are my inspiration for most of these writings.

Friday, November 2, 2007

CASH

So my husband and I are not in agreement for the name of our new little boy. He really has his heart set on "Cash." All I can think about when I hear that for a name is how much we need some cash. :) You let us know what you think by voting below. Feel free to leave comments too...
PollPub.com Vote
YES
VETO



View Results

Poll powered by PollPub.com Free Polls

10 comments:

Steph said...

As in Johnny Cash? In that case, yes, otherwise...I don't know, Tim. :)

Kathryn Bonner said...

We love the name Cash! Bruce also thinks that Bruce Barosh would sound REALLY good! He told me that as we were driving off after we all hung out today. Hmmm... Bruce Barosh... has a ring to it. I also like Brad Barosh... sounds nice, and strong both at the same time. Just thoughts... You will decide on the perfect name for him...
Love you tons, and so glad we got to hang out!
Kathryn

Erin said...

I agree with Steph!

Anonymous said...

Say Cash Barosh three times fast.

Terri said...

Hmmm sorry Tim I'm with Mel on this one. I was a fan of Noah. You'll find the perfect name before long or just as he enters the world!!

Morgan said...

like i said earlier, i like cash for a middle name... :)

casey said...

Noah Cash Barash

Kathryn Bonner said...

I love what Casey came up with...
Noah Cash Barosh! It really does sound good together!

born of the heart said...

Cash is very common now. I thought I'd named my daughter something unique, in her three year old class there were a total of four girls with the same name.

Jen said...

no, no, no and no.
Tim's obsession with Johnny Cash really must come to an end. seriously, no.