..."popsicles on the porch"...what a great afternoon treat and our favorite way to spend time together! These are simple and precious moments! Princess #1 and Princess #2 along with Little Man #1 and #2 are my inspiration for most of these writings.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Papi

Last Wednesday the girls and I planned a nice little birthday lunch at home for Papi. We baked a cake, made lunch and decorated the kitchen. It was such a simple little celebration but the girls had a blast! It's fun to see how such simple activites like baking, coloring and blowing up balloons light up their faces! I love that they are so easily amused and pleased! When I'm tempted to think that a fun day means running around and taking them here or there, these moments are a great reminder that simplicity can be lots of fun!

Here are some fun pics of Tim and the girls! (Papi's still getting birthday wishes a week later!)






2 comments:

Terri said...

I Love it!!

Chris's birthday is actually next saturday...you've given me ideas!!

-Terri

Kathryn Bonner said...

It's great to see that the girls and you love to spoil Papi!!

I can't get over how LONG the girls hair is getting! They are beautiful!

Love and Hugs
Kathryn