..."popsicles on the porch"...what a great afternoon treat and our favorite way to spend time together! These are simple and precious moments! Princess #1 and Princess #2 along with Little Man #1 and #2 are my inspiration for most of these writings.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why Don't Friends with Kids have Time?

Wow! 
My husband sent me the article below.  
No doubt he knew I'd get a kick out it as you will too I'm sure; especially those of you who are stay at home moms!  

I love the editor’s response to a lady who wrote in basically wanting to know what in the heck stay at home moms do all day.  
You know, because our jobs are sooooo easy!  
Yeah right!  


I love the line about "needing 45 minutes to do what takes others 15!" 
Isn't that the truth!

I'm feeling this all too well these days as we unpack, remodel, and decorate our new home.  
How does one do this with 4 little ones all under the age of 6?!!

Thanks for shedding some light Carolyn!  

No comments: